Join UL for a complimentary webinar on understanding the principles behind China Market Access.
In this webinar, UL Subject Matter Experts will discuss:
- The notable changes to the China Quality and Safety management system
- The main risks in the China market for imported products
- Risks associated with Chinese Government Surveillance in domestic markets
- Risk trends and updates for customers
- The Chinese standardization system
- The Chinese mandatory product certification
- How to control the risks with labels and product standards
- How to control the risks with quality controls and risk assessments
- System and control tagging for new retail markets
Attend this webinar to:
- Uncover the changes and updates to the China management system
- Understand Chinese laws, regulations and standardizations
- Learn the right way to control risks with the support of a third party
- Darryl Yun — Affiliate General Manager, UL CRS Shanghai Limited
The Consumer and Retail Services industry is constantly evolving through regulation, innovation and market expansions. Keep pace with important trends and topics through our curated selection of educational webinars.
To view this content, please provide your contact information.