Join UL and AAFA for an episode of AAFA’s Fall Footwear E‑Learning Series where we will cover product safety and compliance.
Mitigating safety and compliance risks in production can get your product into consumer’s hands faster. Having foresight into areas where failures happen and understanding how to anticipate those challenges can help you control your safety protocols.
This episode will cover:
- Recalls – what can you do to minimize your risk?
- Review of common failures to be aware of and how to avoid them
- Regulatory updates – U.S., EU and Prop 65
- Seemanta Mitra, Technical Leader – Global Softlines, UL
- Moderator: Kristen Kern, Manager, Supply Chain and Sustainability Initiatives, AAFA
Visit AAFA’s site here to view a recording of the episode.
The Consumer and Retail Services industry is constantly evolving through regulation, innovation and market expansions. Keep pace with important trends and topics through our curated selection of educational webinars.