ServicesAdvisory and Education Audits and Inspections Certification Marks Global Market Access Testing
From new harmonized standards to specific regulation updates, UL wants to keep you up to date on all changes that are taking place within the toy industry to help your products remain in compliance in the upcoming years.
Several regulatory changes will affect the toy industry in 2019 and 2020. We have organized a comprehensive series of webinars for you about these regulatory updates to help share this knowledge with you and your supply chain. Attend our webinars to be prepared to continue to create safe toys for children around the globe.
Click on the webinars titles to register now:
- RoHS 2 directive: new requirements for phthalates in electrical and electronic equipment — June 11
- NEW! — Sustainable toys: the challenges and opportunities for recycled materials — July 16
- NEW! — Managing restricted CMR substances in toys and chemical management solutions — September 17
- NEW! — International toy safety requirements: ISO standards update — October 24
Watch our on-demand webinars:
- Toys in Brazil and Colombia: new safety and quality requirements
- Toys age grading: ISO 8124–8 guidelines
- Toy safety in Europe: new harmonized standards and Chromium VI updates
- Overview of ASTM F963: background and evolution
UL experts remain at your disposal to clarify any doubts you may have about toys safety.
Contact us for more details.