IndustriesTextiles, Apparel and Footwear
ServicesAdvisory and Education Audits Chemical Management China Market Access (GB) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Global Market Access Inspections Marketing Claim Verification Responsible Sourcing Testing
The textile, apparel and footwear industry is constantly evolving. With changing regulations, new supply chain requirements, and with innovative products hitting retail shelves constantly, staying up-to-date can be exhausting. With all that in mind, UL wants to help. Please see below for a list of our 2020 complimentary webinars for the softlines industry. Our goal is to share our knowledge and insights with softlines companies as we strive toward our mission of a safer world.
Free Softlines Webinars:
- November 16, 2020 – 11 AM ET | 5 PM CEST – Microfiber Legislation and Testing – Register Here
For additional softlines webinars for the South Asia market, please view our calendar here.
- Recalls, Common Failures, and Regulatory Updates for Apparel and Textiles – View Here
- China Market Access for the Softlines Industry – View Here
- CMR Substances and Other Restrictions for EU Softlines – View Here
- Children’s Clothing Safety for the U.S. Market – View Here
- Recalls, Common Failures, and Regulatory Updates for Footwear – View Here
- Children’s Clothing Safety for the EU Market – View Here
Are you interested in all the webinars? Register for all of them at once here for free (excludes AAFA webinars)!
Additional webinars will be added as 2020 progresses, so please bookmark this page for more softlines industry webinars.