IndustriesPersonal Care and Beauty
ServicesAdvisory and Education Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Inspections Responsible Sourcing Supplier Quality Audits and Certifications Testing
Brazil’s National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) has released Resolution No. 237 to amend Resolution No. 07 of 02/10/2015 and Resolution No. 15 of 4/24/2015 Regarding Personal Hygiene, Cosmetics and Perfume Products.
This regulation establishes the sanitary conditions applicable to production, importation, processing, packaging, storage, distribution and sale of food products for human use. This regulation discusses the following:
- General safety and sanitary requirements for food and foodstuffs can be referred to Title I of this Decree
- Requirements for food contact materials can be referred to Paragraph V of this Decree
- Requirements for food additives can be referred to Title III of this Decree
- Microbiological criteria for food and foodstuff can be referred to Title V of this Decree
- Requirements for special regimen can be referred to Title XXVIII of this Decree
- Requirements for food supplements and food for athletes can be referred to Title XXIX of this Decree
This resolution will be enforced on September 15, 2018.