ServicesAudits Certification Marks Inspections SmartInsights™ Global Market Access Platform Testing
The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) has approved EN 71–14:2018 Safety of toys — Part 14: Trampolines for domestic use.
This standard specifies requirements and test methods for trampolines for domestic use, their access devices and their enclosures, intended for outdoor and/or indoor use by one person at a time.
The scope of this document excludes the following:
- trampolines used as gymnastic equipment, covered by EN 13219:2008
- floating inflatable trampolines, covered by the EN ISO 25649:2017 series
- trampolines used in public playgrounds
- inclined mat trampolines
- inflatable trampolines
- fitness trampolines, including trampolines for medical use
- trampolines with additional features, e.g. tents, basketball hoop
The standard will be available on December 12, 2018. The target date for publication and implementation at national level will be on June 30, 2019.