IndustriesFood and Beverage
The Food and Drug Administration of China has approved new varieties of six-related products including three new additives of food contact materials (FCM), one new resin used in FCM, and the application scope and usage amount are expanded for two additives.
The six new substances are:
- 2-propenic acid, polymer with ethanedial and 2 propenamide for paper and paperboard
- Decanoic acid, ester with 2-ethyl-2-(hydroxymethyl) ester, polymer with 2-(diethylamino) ethyl 2-methyl-2-
- 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, 1,2-ethanediylbis (oxy-2,1-ethanediyl) ester, polymer with 2-(diethylamino) ethyl 2-methyl-2-propenoate, 2-hydroxyethyl 2-methyl-2-propenoate and 3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,7,7,8,8,8 tridecafluorooctyl 2-methyl-2-propenoate, acetate (salt) for paper and paperboard
New resin used in FCM
- Ethylene, polymer with propylene and 1,4-butanediol dimethacrylate for plastic
Additives with enlarged scope or usage amount
- Phosphorous acid, mixed 2,4-bis (1,1-dimethylpropy1) pheny1 and 4-(1,1-dimethylpropy1) pheny1 triesters for plastic: PE
- Maltodextrin for paper and paperboard
The new regulation became effective on November 23, 2017.