IndustriesFood and Beverage
ServicesSmartInsights™ Global Market Access Platform Supplier Quality Audits and Certifications Testing
The Eurasian Economic Commission has released Regulation ECE No. 122 Decision on Amendments to the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union “Food Products in the Part of its Labeling (TR TS 022⁄2011).
This Decision provides the amendments to the labelling part of the Technical Regulations for food products. The decision provides the following:
- The invented name of food products (if available) should be included in the name of food products and is located in the immediate vicinity of it.
- The words ““about the place name”” shall be replaced by the words ““about the name and place””
- The criteria for easy readability, clarity and intelligibility used in font marking, and the size of which should meet the requirements specified in paragraphs 4 and 5 of this document.
- The information provided for in subparagraphs 1, 3, 4 (except words, used to indicate the date of manufacture and / or information on the date of manufacture (if any
- Paragraph 8 and 9 part 4.12, after the words ““as an image””, add words ““or a text description.”
This Decision was enforced on July 24, 2018.