IndustriesPersonal Care and Beauty
ServicesAdvisory and Education Certification Marks Expedited Compliance Global Certification Global Market Access Testing
The European Commission (EC) has published a guidance document on the scope of application of the Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No 1223⁄2009.
This manual provides guidelines on the applicability of Regulation (EC) No 1223⁄2009 to borderline products. This manual includes specific guidelines on the following
- Type of Product — Substance or Mixture
- Application Site
- Intended Cosmetic Purpose
- Borderline with Toys
- Borderline with Biocides
- Borderline with Pharmaceutical Products
- Borderline with Medical Devices
- Borderline with Other Legislations
This document was published on May 4, 2018.