ServicesAdvisory and Education Audits Inspections SmartInsights™ Global Market Access Platform Testing
European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has added six new substances to the candidate list of substances of very high concern (SVHCs) for authorization.
ECHA has added the following six new substances to the Candidate List and their reason for inclusion:
- 2,2-bis(4′-hydroxyphenyl)-4-methylpentane (Toxic for reproduction (Article 57c))
- Benzo[k]fluoranthene (Carcinogenic (Article 57a) PBT (Article 57d) vPvB (Article 57e))
- Fluoranthene (PBT (Article 57d) vPvB (Article 57e))
- Phenanthrene (vPvB (Article 57e))
- Pyrene PBT (Article 57d) vPvB (Article 57e))
- 1,7,7-trimethyl-3-(phenylmethylene)bicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-2-one (Endocrine disrupting properties (Article 57(f) — environment))
The Candidate List now contains 197 substances.