The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is inviting the public to comment on its proposal to include seven hazardous substances in the REACH Authorization List.
- Octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4) (EC 209–136-7, CAS 556–67-2)
- Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane (D5) (EC 208–764-9, CAS 541–02-6)
- Dodecamethylcyclohexasiloxane (D6) (EC 208–762-8, CAS 540–97-6)
- Terphenyl, hydrogenated (EC 262–967-7, CAS 61788–32-7)
- Dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP) (EC 201–545-9, CAS 84–61-7)
- Disodium octaborate (EC 234–541-0, CAS 12008–41-2)
- Benzene-1,2,4-tricarboxylic acid 1,2-anhydride (trimellitic anhydride; TMA) (EC 209–008-0, CAS 552–30-7)
Comments can be given by 5 June 2020.