The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is inviting the public to comment on its proposal to include seven hazardous substances in the REACH Authorization List.
- Octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4) (EC 209–136‑7, CAS 556–67‑2)
- Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane (D5) (EC 208–764‑9, CAS 541–02‑6)
- Dodecamethylcyclohexasiloxane (D6) (EC 208–762‑8, CAS 540–97‑6)
- Terphenyl, hydrogenated (EC 262–967‑7, CAS 61788–32‑7)
- Dicyclohexyl phthalate (DCHP) (EC 201–545‑9, CAS 84–61‑7)
- Disodium octaborate (EC 234–541‑0, CAS 12008–41‑2)
- Benzene‑1,2,4‑tricarboxylic acid 1,2‑anhydride (trimellitic anhydride; TMA) (EC 209–008‑0, CAS 552–30‑7)
Comments can be given by 5 June 2020.