MarketsMiddle East and Africa
The Egyptian Organization for Standards and Quality (EOS) has released decrees that mandate certain Egyptian standards for various products.
The decrees are:
- Ministerial Decree No. 477⁄2018
- ES 3571- Footwear and its Parts
- ES 3572- Sports Shoes and its Parts
- ES 7322- Essential Requirements of Safety and Health in Leather Products and Its Components
- Ministerial Decree No. 478⁄2018
- ES 4900- Synthetic Detergents Powder
- ES 8165- Writing and Marking Instruments — Specification for Caps to Reduce the Risk of Asphyxiation
The two decrees will be enforced on December 24, 2018.