IndustriesFood and Beverage
ServicesCurrent Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Everclean Solution Inspections Responsible Sourcing
The Ministry of Health of Italy has issued Legislative Decree No. 231 Sanctions for the Violation of the Provisions of Regulation (EU) no. 1169/2011, on the Provision of Information on Food to Consumers and the Adaptation of National Legislation to the Provisions of the Same Regulation (EU) no. 1169⁄2011 and Directive 2011⁄91 / EU.
This Decree contains the following:
- Sanctions for the violation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) no. 1169⁄2011.
- Adaptation of national provisions in food labeling, presentation and advertising, considering also Chapter VI of Regulation (EU) no. 1169⁄2011 and Directive 2011/91/EU being the following:
- Indications or trademarks that allow identification of the lot to which a foodstuff belongs in accordance with directive n. 2011/91/EU
- Vending machines
- Sale of non-prepacked products
- Products not intended for the consumer
- Sanctions for the violation of the national provisions laid down in this same decree.
The Decree will be enforced on May 9, 2018.