IndustriesPersonal Care and Beauty
Ukraine’s Ministry of Health has drafted Resolution on the Approval of the Technical Regulation on Cosmetic Products.
The draft technical regulation provides requirements for cosmetic products that are placed on the market of Ukraine. The draft establishes:
- the rights and obligations of business entities that enter into circulation and provide cosmetic products to the market;
- requirements for the procedure of assessing the safety of cosmetic products;
- requirements for ingredients used in cosmetic products;
- requirements for providing the accompanying information on cosmetic products for consumers labeling and instructions of use;
- criteria for claims on cosmetic products to prevent commercial practices that mislead the consumers.
A consultation is open for the draft regulation until March 18, 2019.