Date Wednesday, January 22, 2020
January 22, 2020 | 10:00 AM — 5:00 PM (IST)
UL supports the ZDHC Programme’s vision of widespread implementation of sustainable chemistry and best practices in the textile, leather and footwear industries to protect consumers, workers and the environment.
UL experts will present this ZDHC training with interactive sessions and use practical examples which will cover many common issues that a manufacturer faces during daily business activities.
This one day course contains five different parts:
- Introduction to ZDHC, including its mission, vision, approach and tools.
- Introduction to the latest ZDHC Wastewater Guidelines, including sampling and testing requirements
- Sampling requirements on accordance with the ZDHC Wastewater Guidelines
- Root cause analysis and corrective action plan
- Commonly available Wastewater Treatment Technology
- Call for action, including the use of the ZDHC Gateway Wastewater Module
UL India Private Limited,
A-12, Sector 34, Infocity,Gurugram, Haryana — 122001, India
Training Room (2nd Floor)
Fee of attendance:
12000 INR + 18% GST (ZDHC fee included)
In order to complete your registration, be sure to:
- Register for this training on the ZDHC Academy Tool, selecting this session in the ZDHC calendar
- Register via the registration form below
UL will contact you soon after your request for registration with all details related to the payment. For more information contact: UL.IndiaCRS@ul.com
Register for this training now!